DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR PROPERTY AND WANT TO BE PART OF AN AMBITIOUS TEAM,
WORKING WITHIN ONE OF THE UK’S LEADING INDEPENDENT PROPERTY SURVEYING PRACTICE?
If this sounds like you but you don’t want to commit to full time hours, keep reading!
We are looking for
We are looking for:
- surveyors to carry out Home Surveys all over the UK
- RICS Red Book valuation Surveyors
- RICS Surveyors who are looking to add to their income with regular additional appointments working with us
We are professional, social, supportive, and our goal is to be the best surveying practice in the business.
Our work environment includes:
- Work from home days
- On the job training
- Full admin support
- Flexible working hours
Our surveyors carry out Level 3 Home Surveys, Level 2 Home Surveys and New Home Snagging Surveys. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our experienced team who help our clients secure their dream home.
We are looking for personable individuals to join our surveying team and to contribute to our future growth.
Dunford Penrose Surveyors was established in 2020. We are regulated and monitored by the RICS and our vision is to be the best surveying practice in the business.
- You will be working as a consultant on DPS’s behalf, on a self employed basis in your own postcode area
- You are ARICS, MRICS or FRICS qualified
- We provide a highly personal and professional service, offering our customers the best possible advice and service at all times
- We provide a great working experience within an environment that respects everyone and enables them to thrive and be recognised and rewarded
- We are highly rated by our clients – check out our 5* reviews on Trustpilot by clicking here.
- A full UK driving licence
- Up to date and competent IT skills (minimum Word/Excel/Dropbox)
- Dynamic and self-motivated
- People first attitude with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, empowering culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to provide first class customer service
- Attention to detail and organisation skills
- Good local knowledge
- Carrying out surveys (Level 3 Home Survey, Level 2 Home Survey and New Homes Snagging Surveys)
- Providing thorough verbal feedback to clients, following survey inspections
- Report writing (using Microsoft Word)
- Research of costs associated with repairs
- Identifying and maximising cross selling opportunities
- Providing the best advice and service to the clients at all times
Hours of work
To suit you! All we ask is you keep us up to date with your availability
- A generous 50/50 fee split for each survey
- Full admin support – surveys will be booked in for you in your chosen area
- Initial, monthly and on-going training and full support from other surveyors
- Referral programme
- Regular socials and annual Christmas party
Please contact [email protected] for further information.